In order to make deposits with a payment card, your card should be confirmed by your bank and verified by our Compliance Officer.
Please note that only users who are over 18 years old are allowed to initiate operations using payment cards.
You can use VISA, MasterCard or virtual cards.
Here is the video description of process followed by text explanation:
1. Provide information about your card
To make your deposit for the first time, you need to link a payment card and provide some information:
- Cardholder’s name
- Name and last name of person on behalf of whom the payment is processed
- Card number
- Expiry date
Cardholder’s name and payee’s name should contain only characters of Latin alphabet.
After you enter card info, check the boxes to confirm that you:
- have provided valid and up-to-date information
- agree that your information will be viewed by the Compliance Officer.
2. Upload photos proving ownership
Please provide the following photos:
- A selfie with a payment card.
- 2 photos, one with your payment card next to your ID's front side and another photo of your payment card with your ID's back side – this applies only to users who have not verified their identity.
A. Selfie with a payment card
Please, make a selfie while holding your payment card that you used to fill in the form.
- Look straight into the camera
- The photo should be in color
- Your face and card information must be clearly visible
- DO NOT wear sunglasses, a hat or a headband.
- The photo should be recent
- Image should be in high resolution (min 300 dpi)
- Allowed formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF
- File size should be no more than 15 MB
In case of a low-quality selfie, the Compliance Officer may ask you to try uploading it once more.
Example of a good selfie:
B. Photo of a payment card next to an ID
If you have not verified your identity, you have to provide 2 photos of your payment card next to an identity document, one with front side of identity document and another with back side of your identity document.
You have to provide one of the following identity documents:
- National ID card or national passport (double page);
- International passport (double page);
- Driving license
Your identity document should be in characters of Latin alphabet.
Requirements for identity documents
- Accepted IDs are a national ID card, national passport, international passport or driver’s license.
- Your card and identity document must be on one photo and be fully visible.
- Only photos of original documents will be accepted.
- Information on your card and ID must be clearly visible.
A photo taken with a mobile phone is preferred
3. Enter CVV/CVC
To confirm ownership of your payment card, please provide CVV/CVC number and complete standard verification by small charge amount (less than $1.00) submitted to your payment card issuer.
Please, pay attention that we do not store your CVV/CVC number due to security reasons. Therefore, you must enter it each time you use your card to make a payment.
4. Verification by Small Charge Amount
We’ve submitted small verification charge to your payment card. To confirm the ownership of the payment card you need to enter the exact amount of this charge in USD into the verification form below.
You may find out this amount in your online payment card statement or by contacting your bank
This charge will be automatically refunded to you.
Once all the necessary information and documents are provided, your payment is being processed.
The Compliance Officer needs to verify your card information. It might take a few hours. Also, in case necessary, Compliance agency may request for additional information regarding your card and the small charge transaction mentioned above.
As soon as the check is done, you will receive an email notifying you that the payment has been successfully processed.
After you have made your first deposit, your payment card information is saved in your profile.
When making the subsequent deposits, you can:
- select the existing payment card (which we have verified), or
- add a new one.
You can add as many payment cards as you need to your profile, and then use any of them when making a deposit.